Degrees & Licenses
Lawrence received his Bachelor of Architecture Degree (1980) and Bachelor of Science in Architecture (1979) from Kent State University, where he also spent a semester studying abroad in Italy. He is a licensed architect in over 40 states and is a LEED (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design) accredited professional through the USGBC (United States Green Building Council.)
Lawrence has been a guest lecturer for USC Lusk Center for Real Estate, Graduate Real Estate Program. He was a Design Juror for the Fourth Year Integrated Design Project for Kent State University. Lawrence has been a speaker on a variety of panels for NAIOP and other commercial real estate groups. He has been published in a variety of media including OC Metro, Real Estate Business Online, Development Magazine and Professional Report Magazine.
For his accomplishments as CEO, Lawrence was recognized as an Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year Award Winner & National Finalist in 2008.
- Board Member, Kent State University Foundation
- Member, Vistage
- Advisory Board, Hall & Foreman
- Founding Member, United Way’s Real Estate Community Builders
- Member, Hoag Center Visiting Committee, Hoag Center for Real Estate &
- Finance, Argyros School of Business, Chapman University.
- Member, NAIOP (National Association of Industrial & Office Properties)
- Past President, Vice President, Secretary, Board Member CSP
- Advisory Board, Buzzsaw.com
- The United Way Real Estate Steering Committee
- Vice President, Board of Directors, Ballet Pacifica
- Chancellors Club at University of California Irvine
- CHOC Corporate Partners